May 5, 2012

A difference in the shades, and Chocolate cookies

I just realized that I accidentally deleted some poems when I changed my blog. Fail. What the hell is up with me somehow managing to always lose anything good that I write. Derrrrrrrrrrrr.

Bright Eyes day today. The sun is shining. I'm eating a cookie for breakfast. Because thats the sort of thing that you get to do when you are an adult. I could also drink beer for breakfast, but I feel that that would be crossing a line. It's ok on tour but almost not even then, honestly.
I love breakfast. I love everything about it. Im always starving in the mornings and I am so looking forward to eating when I wake up. I love making breakfast and I love eating it. It is probably my favourite meal of the day, which is ironic because I used to hate breakfast and never eat it. Then I took an arrow to the knee...



Also I made the best cookies. I call them, Chocolate-DEATH-cookies, because they are so chocolatey and yummy! The recipe comes from The Post Punk Kitchen.  I'm gonna post the recipe another time because right now I have to go chase my cat who is going berserk in my room, as his usual morning routine.

No comments: